OVER DEZE VACATURE
Would you like to coordinate the European Legal & Risk department of the number 1 packaging material and machinery company in the market?
You will be responsible for all European Legal and Risk Management matters, which includes; global & local contracts (sales and purchase), compliance, reputation, safety, security, business continuity, intellectual property (IP) and European insurance management.
• Customer claims handling.
• Corporate housekeeping.
• Negotiate, review and draft contracts and agreements with customers & suppliers.
• Review contracts or other documentation where the company has committed itself and assess.
• Support contract review for the group companies.
• Issue Monthly Legal & Risk report.
• Legal and other risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the legal risks affecting the business, based on the Fuji Seal Group Risk Map.
Risk Management task
• Report and advice directly to European Management on external risk affairs.
• Insurances management for Global, European and Local contracts, claims, certificate and risk survey.
• Establish/ maintain Risk Management manuals including the Business Continuity Plan.
• Manage compliance issues and make compliance action plans and report quarterly to FSI.
• Maintain Whistleblowing policy/ hotline and act as Compliance Officer.
• Business travel management (the new travel management system including air plus and risk advice to business management)
• Act as the assistant internal auditor appointed by FSI.
Fuji Seal Europe BV is part of Fuji Seal Group, a Japanese company with organizations spread across the world. Fuji Seal Group provides packaging material and machinery, such as shrink sleeve and machines that apply the sleeve on the products. Fuji Seal Europe BV is the machinery division of Fuji Seal Group and we focus on developing, engineering, manufacturing and servicing market leading machinery in the sleeve segment. The market has been growing year by year and we are investing continuously in innovation to keep and strengthen our number 1 position in the market. Within Fuji Seal there is an informal culture where initiatives of employees are appreciated. Fuji Seal Europe BV is one of several organizations in Europe and situated in Deurne, the Netherlands.
Fuju Seal Deurne will offer you a competitive salary and good secondary benefits. Fuji Seal Deurne is a dynamic organization with an open culture. The company stimulates its employees to be independent, take responsibility and develop themselves.
Specialised knowledge (education and experience):
• A relevant Bachelor or Master Degree (for example law studies).
• More than 5 years of relevant experience in an international and industrial environment.
• Excellent level in English communication.
• A good level in a third European language is an advantage (German, French, Italian, Dutch).
Management skills (planning, organization and integration):
• Good planning and organization skills.
Social skills (dealing with people, communication):
• Excellent communicative and relationship management skills.
• Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on complex matters.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
• Good statistical knowledge.
• Proactive attitude.
OVER DEZE VACATURE