OVER DEZE VACATURE
Exciting legal position at one on the world’s leading financial groups. Broad Focus.
To assist the Head of Legal supporting the Managing and Supervisory Board of MUFG Bank (Europe) N.V. in managing the commercial and corporate legal and regulatory activities as well as the corporate governance framework of MUFG Bank (Europe) N.V.(MBE) and its branches in Germany, Spain, Belgium, Poland, Austria and Czech Republic.
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal contracts relating to credit facilities, transaction banking, treasury/derivatives, trade finance and payment systems as well as supplier agreements.
· Managing documentation risk relating to the area’s mentioned above, including through developing and monitoring standard documentation and processes within the bank.
· Drafting, evaluating and negotiating (non)-standard legal contracts relating to banking facilities and otc-derivatives.
· Assisting in projects such as implementation of MIFID 2, EMIR (Refit), SFTR, CRR (2), PSD 2 etc.
· Advise on a large variety of general banking matters when required
· Keep abreast of changes in law, regulations and market practice in the corporate law, corporate governance and regulatory area and ensure such changes are taken into account in the Bank’s documentation and processes.
· Ensure close cooperation with the European Legal office of MUFG Bank EMEA and the various branches of MBE.
· Ensure compliance with the Bank’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
MUFG Bank Europe N.V. (MBE) is a fully-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), one of the largest ranked financial groups in the world in terms of assets, offering a wide range of financial services, including commercial banking, trust banking, securities services, project finance, consumer finance and asset management. The MBE subsidiary based in the Netherlands is the Headquarter of continental Europe. The growing network of branches is managed from Amsterdam.
· Excellent remuneration
· Master Law degree
· Minimum of three years in a similar function or relevant area
· International legal experience is an advantage
· In depth knowledge and work experience in Banking & Finance
· In depth knowledge of principles and practice of Dutch and European banking law and regulatory rules would be an asset
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in EnglishSolliciteren