Paralegal / Transaction lawyer Corporate notarial (Amsterdam)
Are you interested in supporting corporate transactions from start to finish? Do you want to develop yourself in a dynamic working environment,
where you get a lot of responsibility and work within an ambitious team? If so, this vacancy is what you are looking for!
You are the first point of contact for both our (deputy) civil-law notaries and for a client. You are responsible for (the preparation of) deeds
and other corporate law documents and the further guidance in the process. The Corporate practice group currently consists of several specialists
who work from various (inter)national offices.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a paralegal / transaction lawyer within our Corporate practice group.
These are your main tasks:
* you mainly focus on one specific international client, but you are also more widely deployable. Within the group you work on projects
and systematically on files;
* support closings;
* keeping legal files up-to-date;
* cooperate interdisciplinary with colleagues from other practice groups (including Banking & Finance, Corporate/M&A, Real Estate and International Tax Services).
This vacancy suits you, because you:
* have affinity with Corporate law (a legal study background in law, level HBO/WO, is preferred);
* have a minimum of 5 years work experience as transaction lawyer, paralegal, support lawyer or similar role;
* are available 32-40 hours a week;
* are proactive, accurate, keeps the overview and recognize priorities;
* have good communication skills and a hands-on approach;
* are proficient in the English and Dutch language;
* are a team player, but can also work independently.
We offer you:
* a varied and challenging position in an informal, dynamic, modern and international working environment;
* good career opportunities and a wide range of internal training and education;
* nice team outings and events, including Friday afternoon drinks at the office and a monthly pizza-night;
* a full month’s holiday allowance and an extra bonus in December;
* a laptop, iPhone, a bicycle arrangement and car lease opportunities;
* great extras, such as a discounted gym membership;
* our offices are accessible by public transport.
Who are we?
Loyens & Loeff is an independent law firm where tax advisers, attorneys at law and civil law notaries work together on integrated law services in the Benelux
and Switzerland. We support large and medium-sized companies, national and international businesses and private individuals in the area of law. Worldwide,
1500 employees including more than 850 specialists, tax advisers, attorneys at law and civil law notaries work in 6 offices in the four home markets and in
the major financial centres of the world: Hong Kong, London, New York, Paris, Singapore and Tokyo. Our organisation maintains intensive relationships with
renowned international law firms and tax consultancy firms.
Apply to this vacancy in Amsterdam
Enthusiastic? Please apply via the button ‘Apply’. In case of content-related questions please contact Michel van Agt (Partner Corporate civil-law notary)
via Michel.email@example.com or via +31 610898588. Questions about the application procedure can be directed to Octavie van Erven Dorens (Senior Talent
Acquisition Advisor) via Octavie.van.Erven.Dorens@loyensloeff.com or via +31 610511277.
(EN) Note: The integrity of Loyens & Loeff as a firm and of our employees is essential. Screening of our employees is therefore part of the hiring process.
The screening takes place on the basis of the role you will be fulfilling at Loyens & Loeff. Depending on the job level, the screening may consist of a VOG
(“verklaring omtrent gedrag”). Your employment contract will only enter into force under the suspensive condition that the screening has been fully and
positively completed. Please contact the relevant recruiter for more information on this screening.