Senior Legal Counsel
We are looking for a new colleague who will fulfill the role of Senior Legal Counsel to increase the capacity of the Legal department within BrandLoyalty.
Your team and responsibilities
You will be part of a dynamic team of 7 Legal Counsels (Senior – Medior – Junior) and assist the business teams of BrandLoyalty on all legal matters and challenges worldwide. Whether as an all-round legal counsel and/or a specialist in a certain field of law, you need to be able to guide BrandLoyalty in these matters when- and wherever asked for. In your role as one of BrandLoyalty’s Legal Counsels you will also obtain a broad international in-house legal experience within one of the most dynamic international business environments you can wish for as a lawyer.
Your responsibilities include:
- Give advice to headquarters and group companies on legal matters in the broadest sense;
- Define BrandLoyalty’s (further growing) strategy, goals and provide hands on support where possible (including the implementation of relevant projects worldwide);
- Review, draft and negotiate buying, selling, license and other commercial contracts for group companies worldwide;
- A role in which you are responsible for specific geographical and/or business areas of BrandLoyalty.
- Master’s degree in Dutch law and/or European Law;
- Preferably 7+ years of corporate/commercial law experience, as a lawyer in an international law firm and/or preferably as an in-house lawyer within an international company;
- Solid knowledge in one or more of the following areas; Contract law, Competition law, Consumer Law and/or IP law;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Working knowledge of other languages, especially French will be a big advantage;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Service driven attitude, with a hands-on, proactive and pragmatic mindset;
- Team player with the ability to (cross-cultural) interact with all levels and departments;
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis.
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business.
- Work in a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world.
- Part of a Fortune 500 company… with a young & agile attitude.
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering.
Apply directly via this link.Solliciteren